Baby – Standard Sleep Plan
The standard baby sleep plan is crafted to meet your baby’s sleeping needs.
This package is carefully crafted to meet your baby’s sleeping needs during this crucial stage of their development.
- Preliminary assessment of your Baby’s sleep habits – A comprehensive questionnaire will be emailed to you in which you will tell me about your baby’s sleep habits and routines. Meant to be completed prior to our Baby sleep meeting.
- Private, 90-minute online consultation (via zoom) – During this consultation, we will review your sleep plan in detail. We will discuss sleep strategy approaches that best suit your situation, troubleshoot possible challenges, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night waking’s, or any other specific issues you might have questions about.
- Nursery/bedroom assessment – for safe sleeping and to meet the most soothing sleep environment.
- Detailed, Personalized sleep plan & schedule – Prepared for your baby based on their personal general information such as age and weight; but also created to address your specific family needs and sleep habits.
- Shared sleep log – Logs to track your baby’s sleep for 2 weeks.
- First Night of Sleep Plan Bedtime Support (via phone)
- 4 follow up phone calls – These calls are the most important part of the process! I will confirm the plan is working and make any changes needed to improve (if necessary) and continue with the plan. I will answer any of your questions and prepare you on what to expect next. These calls will be scheduled during our two weeks and last usually 15-20 minutes.
- Daily messaging/text support for the first 2 weeks of implementing your sleep plan – Once you start your sleep plan you can text or voice message me, during the following two weeks, as often as you would like. I want you to have all the support you need! I will respond to text and voice messages twice per day; at 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Daily email support for the first 4 weeks of implementing your sleep plan – I will respond to emails within 1 business day
- “SNUGGBERRY” sleep tool kit – Includes tips for successful sleeping in the future.