Child – Standard Sleep Plan
The standard child sleep plan is designed to fix your child’s sleep issues.
This package is designed to fix your child’s sleep troubles and tailor a plan to improve their sleeping habits.
- Preliminary assessment of your child’s sleep habits – a comprehensive questionnaire will be emailed to you about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will complete prior to our Baby sleep meeting.
- Private, 90-minute online consultation (via zoom) – During this consultation, we will review your sleep plan in detail. We will discuss sleep strategies, troubleshoot possible challenges, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night waking’s, or any other specific issues you might have questions about.
- Nursery/bedroom assessment – Review of your child’s room for safe sleeping and a soothing environment.
- Detailed, personalized sleep plan & schedule – prepared for your child based on general information such as age and weight; but also created to address your family needs and sleep habits.
- Shared sleep log – tracking your child’s sleep for 4 weeks.
- First night of sleep plan bedtime support (via phone)
- 4 Follow-up Phone Calls – These calls are the most important part of the process! I will confirm the plan is working and make any changes needed to continue with the plan. I will answer any of your questions and prepare you on what to expect next. These calls will be scheduled during our two weeks and last usually 15 minutes.
- Daily messaging support for the first 2 weeks of implementing your sleep plan – Once you start your sleep plan you can text or voice message with me, during the next two weeks, as often as you would like. I want you to have all the support you need! I will respond to text and voice messages twice per day at 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Daily email support for the first 4 weeks of implementing your sleep plan – I will respond to emails within 1 business day
- “SNUGGBERRY” sleep tool kit – Includes tips for success in the future.